The Mills Consumption Voucher Rewards – Let’s Support Small Businesses!
The Mills Consumption Voucher Rewards
Let’s support Small Businesses!
Let’s get prepared for the new round of consumption voucher! The Mills is excited to announce the consumption voucher rewards to encourage customers to spend their consumption vouchers at The Mills, and to support Hong Kong local small businesses together during this hard period.
During promotion period(From 7 April 2022 until 8 May 2022), upon same-day spending of accumulative spending of HKD500 or above (with a maximum of two transactions) via four electronic payment platforms*, customers can redeem one HK$50 dining coupon and one HK$100 shopping coupon.
*Four electronic payment platforms include: AlipayHK, Octopus, Tap & Go or WeChat Pay HK
Limited daily quota for the coupon, once per person per day on a first come first served basis. Available while stock lasts.
$50 Dining Coupon Giveaway To Support HA Angels and Heroes
Thank you all medical staff for being our angels and heroes during the hard times, we heartily welcome Hospital Authority staff to redeem one $50 dining coupon at The Mills by simply presenting your staff card at G/F Concierge.
Share the Harvest with Low-Income Families
While visitors enjoy the boost to their wallets, during these stressful times we must not forget those who are less fortunate. Visitors who spend over $500 at The Mills will be eligible to take part in a “Local Produce Workshop”in August to create food products with the organic produce grown and harvested from The Deck. All products will be donated to families in the community who are struggling to make ends meet.
*The capacity of the “Local Produce Workshop” is limited. First-come-first served only. For details, please check the social media platforms of The Mills.Redemption Period: Apr 7 (Thur) – May 8 (Sun)
Redemption Counter: G/F ConciergeRemarks:
– The coupons can only be used with a purchase designated amount or above
– Only Valid at Participating Designated Outlets at The Mills
– The Mills Limited reserves the right to change the terms & conditions and the list of participating outlets in relation to the use of Designated Dining and Shopping Coupon without prior notice
– The online version of participated designated outlets shall always prevail in case of any discrepancy on the inconsistency between the online version and its printed versionThe Mills Phase 1 Consumption Voucher Campaign 2022 – Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period is from 7 April to 8 May 2022 (both dates inclusive). Sales transaction and cash voucher redemption must take place within this period.
- Redemption Location: G/F, Concierge of The Mills
- The redemption period is every day of the promotion period from [time] to [time] (other than when the Redemption Location is closed due to Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, Black Rainstorm Warning or for any other reason).
- During the promotion period, upon same-day spending of HKD500 or above (with a maximum of two transactions) via designated electronic payment methods at The Mills, customers can redeem one “HK$50 Dining Coupon” and one “HK$100 Shopping Coupon”.
- To redeem the cash vouchers, customers are required to visit the Redemption Location in person during the redemption period and :-
- present their own AlipayHK, Octopus, Tap & Go or WeChat Pay HK account the relevant transaction record for the spending (printed copies or screenshots will NOT be accepted); and
- present the corresponding original machine-printed receipt(s) from the merchant(s) and electronic payment slip(s).
- Customers must redeem the cash vouchers in person. Redemption by staff of The Mills or the merchants and other persons on behalf of customers will not be accepted.
- Each customer can redeem cash vouchers once per day during the promotion period and must redeem on the same day as the transaction date at the Redemption Location. Cash vouchers available for redemption are subject to a daily limit and the redemption will be on a first come first served basis while stock lasts.
- All redemptions must be completed in accordance with the instructions of the staff of The Mills The Mills Limited reserves the right to request customers to provide their proof of identity and/or other personal data (including but not limited to their name and/or payment information) and make copies of the machine-printed receipt(s) from merchant(s) and corresponding electronic payment slip(s)/transaction record(s) in logged-in mobile payment App for verification and/or internal control purposes. The Mills Limited reserves the right to refuse any redemption if the customer is uncooperative or refuses to provide the requested information. Related images collected are retained for the above purposes only and will be destroyed within three months upon the completion of the campaign. Before providing any personal data, customers must thoroughly read and accept the Personal Information Collection Statement of The Mills Limited.
- Designated electronic payment methods only include AlipayHK, Octopus, Tap & Go and WeChat Pay HK.
- The following receipts will NOT be accepted and are ineligible for redemption:
- Receipts containing any transaction for value-adding services, purchase of cash vouchers/ gift vouchers/ gift cards, membership fee payment, bill payment service, car parking services, payment of deposits and any similar transactions;
- Receipts which are not issued on the same day, damaged, defaced (e.g. contains handwriting), photocopies, refunded, voided or cancelled;
- Receipts which have already been used for redemption.
- The cash vouchers can be used in designated participating merchants only and are subject to further terms and conditions printed on the vouchers. Both Dining and Shopping Vouchers are valid till 30 June 2022. Please refer to the backside and QR code of the vouchers for the list of designated participating merchants and terms and conditions of the cash vouchers.
- One “HK$50 Dining Coupon” can be used upon every spending of HK$100 at the designated participating merchants at The Mills, two “HK$50 Dining Coupon” upon every spending of HK$200, and so on. Maximum 10pcs of“HK$50 Dining Coupon”can be used for each transaction. One“HK$100 Shopping Coupon”can be used upon every spending of HK$300 at the designated participating merchants at The Mills ; two “HK$100 Shopping Coupon” upon every spending of HK$600, and so on. Maximum 10pcs of “HK$100 Shopping Coupon” can be used for each transaction. The cash coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offers. Different types and values of voucher CANNOT be used at the same time.
- All spending receipts that have been used for redemption are NOT eligible for refund from the merchants unless the redeemed cash vouchers are returned to the redemption counter prior to refund.
- The relevant receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips will be stamped by the staff of The Mills Limited after the redemption and the stamped receipts can no longer be used for any other promotional offers (except promotions specified by The Mills Limited and Parking Promotion).
- All cash vouchers are NOT FOR SALE, non-exchangeable for cash and/or other gifts, and cannot be transferred, or refunded. The Mills Limited and the participating merchants reserve the right to collect or cancel the cash vouchers used for sale.
- Cash vouchers are invalid and not replaceable if lost or found defaced or damaged.
- This promotion may be subject to delays, errors or omissions resulting from technical issues such as problems with machines, servers or networks, etc., The Mills Limited shall have no liability and shall not be held liable for any such delays, errors, omissions and/or any loss and/or damage in connection therewith.
- The designated participating merchant(s) are responsible for the products, food and/or services purchased with the cash vouchers. The Mills Limited gives no guarantee or warranty in relation to the products, food and/or services provided by the designated participating merchant(s) and shall have no liability in any event for any loss or damage related to any aspect thereof. Customers hereby expressly acknowledge that any product, food and/or service purchased is a transaction between the customer and the relevant participating merchant and that there is no contractual relationship between The Mills Limited and the customer in respect of the products, food and/or services. Any enquiries, suggestions, complaints or disputes relating to the products, food and/or services provided by the merchants should be directed to the relevant merchant.
- All photos are for reference only.
- The Mills Limited reserves the right to modify the structure and content of this promotion at any time without prior notice, including the promotion period, redemption method and these terms and conditions. The Mills Limited will not be responsible or liable for any loss and/or damage resulting from changes to the structure and/or content of this promotion, including any alteration and/or update of the terms and conditions.
- The redemption or use of a cash voucher will be deemed to be the acceptance of all terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) of this promotion by the customer.
- This promotion is only applicable to persons who are currently resident and are ordinarily resident in Hong Kong.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of The Mills Limited shall be final.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail whenever there is any discrepancy between and the English and Chinese versions.
Hotline: 3979 2300
|Date||6/4/2022 - 8/5/2022|
|Time||16:00 - 15:59|
45 Pak Tin Par St, Tsuen Wan
|The Mills 南豐紗廠|
|Event Link||Click Here|
|Last Updated||20/5/2022 04:50|